Thursday 24 February 2011

Dead dogs

Look away if you have to.  These meatdogs were stacked in front of one of three dog farms located in the Hanon Crater just west of Sog.  Waiting for the butcher's truck I guess.  I go birding there often, and sometimes I hear a screaming dog being offed.  They put it in a sack and beat it to death over an extended period of time - adrenaline makes the meat more tender.  "I'll have mine with extra beatings please."  Anyhow, I know I'm probably a big hypocrite for getting all female about it, seeing that I eat meat that used to have hooves and wings all the time.  Those critters caught a bolt to the head, or the old neck-twist-off so I could enjoy their delicious flesh after all.  Still though, eating little doggies?  Yellow card, Korea.  I hoped these two were chillin' in the sun, and I stared at them for like two minutes before I saw the eye-flies.  Yucky ewww!

No comments:

Post a Comment