Tuesday 8 November 2011

Rock n Roll High School


   Hey hey!  More pics of pics!  So I was voted weirdest in my graduating year of high school.  I took that as a compliment at the time, and I still do.  Beats being voted ‘Most likely to turn invisible’, innit?  I can’t remember why the girl in the picture was voted weirdest, I think it was because she had exceedingly hairy legs or something.
  Also, here’s a pic of me in my most favoritest jacket ever.  It was an old Canadian Forces arctic coat, and I wore it to death.  Jon Spencer the cat used to rip huge hunks of the hood fur out - he’d beat the shit out of it.  I would retrieve all the hunks, and epoxy them back into place when the hood got too bare.  Good ol Pence.  The cargo pockets were so massive that later on I could fit four 750 ml cans in each one (Red Bull...the beer not the energy drink), and often did.  Every winter coat I’ve owned since then has been a hollow imitation of Ol Greeny. 
  Hey, I just noticed that I dress the same way I did in high school.  I’m gonna assume that’s either a really good thing, or a really bad thing.  Heading further back, I have a picture from when I was nine, and I’m wearing converse, camo pants, and a sweet Hawaiian shirt.  Nice job, nine year-old me!
  I don’t have any negative memories of high school, really.  I remember being in a band, and that was all that mattered.  Rock on, bitches!  LINT!

No comments:

Post a Comment