Monday 3 January 2011

Ned's Atomic Dustbin - Kill Your Television

  I saw these two-bassist-having lads back in the 90's.  Don't you dare call them candyass, they were the shit back then.  I'm so glad I'm old enough to have enjoyed the 90's properly.  I miss the days of having long hair, shaved on the sides.  We didn't need the internet back then, we had the BBS.  And we walked to school uphill on our knees, both ways, and we liked it.
  I further resolve to eat a ton and head into my cave, only to emerge in Spring.  That's right, I'm gonna be a hermit again.  Hang on, I gotta go buy 300 cans of tuna and some other Y2K supplies.  I'm gonna put that shit on a lifesled and throw a tarp over it, then haul it up into the foothills and dig in like a Russian doomsday cult.  Watch me!

Up the 90's!
Shite, said Ned's

No comments:

Post a Comment