Tuesday 15 October 2013

September circumnav

 

Cracking dingers at Pyeoson secret beach
Badass bamboo bend




Seongsan 
No trip to Jeju's northeast coast would be complete with out a trip to the fabulous...

Shit-eating wall!
Random little beach
Where we ate Jeju black pig quesadillas - sick
WILSON!
 
Well about a month ago, I did a circumnav with young David Schwimmer, I guess because his 'friends' were out of town.  We went east (I usually go west on a circumnav, so the damn sun isn't in my eyes all day).  Good day out, I love riding of course.  We stopped at Gwakji to camp, but I opted out at the last minute and drove over the mountain and ate McDonald's, drank many beers and watched Boardwalk Empire.  Beats the fuck out of waking up at 7am in a boiling-ass tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment