Sunday 6 September 2009

Bang, then you died



Had a ripping good airsoft game with Team Halla today. Low point: me getting shot in the face at close range thanks to Mr. Ghillie Hat. High point: me suicidally jumping out in front of 5 opponents at close range while firing wildly and unleashing a blood-curdling Al Quaida 'Lalalalalalalalala!'. I've never seen people scatter so fast. Heh heh. My gun is the Masada on the right, as of yet not heavily modified. Soon. Cobain and I are talking each other into buying remote-controlled tanks that fire BBs. The fun potential with those bad-boys is pretty much endless. More on these insane plans soon.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I guess boys will be boys... But shouldn't you try more er... grown-up activities like baking scones or bird-watching? (oh yes, I remember, you're already a birder, but next time you feel like firing wildly at a bunch of GI-Joes & Kims, try baking scones instead - you'll see, it really-really works; the urge to kill will pass).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assure you we are all grown-ups, we just enjoy shooting each other. What does get silly is when Cobain and I get bored on rainy days and drink beer and shoot each other at close range for laughs. Stingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Pot Mall, what else can I say... Here goes: 2 cups flour, 1/8 cup sugar, 4 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup yummy fluo Korean margerine, 1 egg (from bird of your choice - Osprey will do), 2/3 cup Jeju mountain goat's milk, 1 tablespoon poppyseeds (I said poppyseeds - not opium), 1 tablespoon orange zest (from orange found on the roadside)- Mix with a vengeance until the urge to murder and maim has slightly subsided - Turn dough unto floured surface and beat to a crap - Divide into 6 equal portions with butcher's knife while screaming ''kill! kill! kill!'' - Form into ugly shapes - Bake at 425F for 15 min. - Throw in the garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Will this work in a toaster oven? No one but no one in this land has an oven...

    ReplyDelete