Sunday 1 August 2010

Lil Seogwipo


I do love Sog, don't get me wrong, she's just tiny sometimes. Jeez, I haven't seen my sweet sweet Mount Halla in waaaay too long. I'm all out of Pawn Stars, I don't know what to do in life. I suppose I could always read a book. Yes, I'll read a book instead, it's what I'll do.
By the way, Cobain and I were gonna go to North Korea in September, but that's fallen through. We were booked for a week-long tour with a Chinese tour company, and were crazy excited to check out the mass games from a private booth next to Kim Jong Il's, lay wreaths at the Kim Il Sung memorial, sheepishly visit the USS Pueblo, and all that other great North Korean jazz. Now we're not, because the Chinese tour company thought we were made out of money, and kept upping the price, all sneaky-like. We told them to fuck right off. Then we were gonna settle on a Tibet trip, but that too fell through. Maybe I'll just sit on the beach and read books for a week. Yes, I'll read books instead, it's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment