Tuesday 15 November 2011

Titty City

  The term 'Titty City' is one I use to describe a city where there is an over-abundance of attractive females.  An alternate term used by a friend is 'Ass Soup'.  Nyawk is such a place.  Hey hey, I'm not a dickhead, I'm just sayin', is all.  I found myself constantly getting distracted by assy lassies and losing my train of thought mid-sentence, my brain flashing the blue screen of death.  The ladies in Nyawk are well put-together, every last one of them.  I was gonna say 'well-packaged', but that just sounds terrible, innit.
  Nyawk folks look good, but they walk around and mind their own business.  Here in Montropolis, there are also attractive folks, but it seems like they can't stop gawking at everyone else, to see who's looking back or to see if anyone is hotter than them, in order to determine how insecure it all makes them feel.  Or some shit like that.
  Know what I want?  An Eisenberg's Reuben.

No comments:

Post a Comment