Tuesday 3 January 2012

London Mayhem














Reaction to Cougar Candy's moon

  I went down to London (Ontario) for a week of mayhem with the old Jeju crew.  I stayed at Jeppuh's, he's got five dogs.  London feels like a suburby place where you need a car to get to the strip mall.  Good seeing all those folks though.  I'm about to meet a wholllle new batch in a couple of days.  I'm nuts.  Oh, we got well and drunk on rye on NYE, and played some heavy Mario Kart.  I need to practice.
  On the way back I had an hour to kill in Toronto (that's an hour too long in Toronto), and I bumped into this guy Kimeo I know on some side street.  I see him once every five years, in the most random of places - the last time I had seen him before this was just before shoving off on my very first bright-eyed Korea trip.  He's always happy, and I took meeting him as a good omen.
  I will not be grumpy this year, I will not be grumpy this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment