Saturday 14 January 2012

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - The Ballad of Jim Jones/Upgrade my dignity pt.II

I will kick your fucking face
  Anton Newcombe is a rock god, a fucking rock god.
  I'm tired as a dog on fire from hiking all day - pictures and blah blahs shortly.
  I went to the hospital yesterday to jump through the AIDS/meth addict hoops they  make you jump through here.  I'm ok admitting that I'm not too manly when it  comes to getting blood tests - I get all sweaty and pale.  Needles.  Then the nurse gave me a dixie cup and marked a line halfway up with a sharpie, indicating the level I was supposed to fill it to.  While in the bathroom, I was sorely tempted to fill the cup with semen instead of urine, just to see the look on her face.  Sadly, I didn't follow through with my dastardly plot.
  Ok, I'm off, there are seven episodes of Boardwalk Empire that ain't gonna watch themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEa5ANoKFNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment