Monday 9 January 2012

Geoje birds

Coal Tit

Great Tit

Varied Tit

Black-headed Gull

Large-billed Crow +1

Long-billed Plover
  Jet-lagged, I woke at 5 a.m.yesterday and walked up a mountain, more of a hill, to watch the sun come up.  Seems that's a Korean thing to do.  Actually, a non-Korean friend of mine climbed up the tallest mountain in South Korea at night, naked.  The wind toyed with his genitals like they were wind chimes.  Righteous.  So the birds.  I was sat up at the top, and a bird wave came and checked me out for a while.  Lots of tits.  Then a deer came whipping past me at a distance of about three feet, followed closely by a dog.  The dog stopped 50 feet beyond me and looked around, having smelled me I guess.  Anyways, I had a good walk  through some varied and promising habitat.  Y'know what?  My birding blog is kicking off next week.  It'll be extra birdy, with none of the vitriol and perdu-ness of this blog.

2 comments:

  1. First comment!
    Yaa-aay!
    Super tits! That varied tit's a looker, ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the Varied Tit is pretty awesome, they surrounded me as I ate and kept zooming in close to look at me - I don't think they were used to humanfolk at the top of their trail-free mountain.

    ReplyDelete