Sunday 15 January 2012

Climbing Gohyeon stuff


Samsung shipyards



My apartment is at the tip of the pine

Defensive position
  I spent many hours climbing through the hills surrounding Gohyeon this weekend, looking down at the dominoes of stupid.  There are some sweet endless ridges going on up there.  There's even a Geoje Ridgeline Trail that lets one walk the spine of the island from north to south, should be cool.  The earth is a creamy colour here, in contrast with the black of Jeju and the red further north on the mainland.  Some decent birds up there, lots of tits.
  I'm thinking of buying a chopper, but I test drove one and I all seemed to do is stall the damn thing repeatedly - working the clutch, choke, gears, and foot brake is like rubbing your stomach and patting your head at the same time twice over.  I miss Old Whitie, my trusty and simple Forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment