Thursday 24 November 2011

Said snow




Sweet pecker holes!





Slide it while you still can


Ouch

Slushhh

Needly crystals

Frosty NDG

  It felt good to trudge around in the snow.  It sure did.  I'm no environmental determinist, but I think real winters help imbue a people with some grit to their character, how can they not?  Wow, I must have a fever or some shit, to be rambling suchly.  I ended up in King George Park yesterday, and I shoulda brought my sled, because 'they' hadn't put up the ridiculous fences that slice up the hill yet, preventing sledders from going more than 20 feet at a time.  When I was a kid, you could go from the tennis courts all the way down to Cote St Antoine, I tells ya.  Who's with me?  Occupy King George Park!
  I've got tons more Nyawk stuff to put up, but I can't be arsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment