Monday 28 November 2011

Nyawk antics, the second

Dance with tanuki. (Good name for a slow, black and white film)


He's a stoker!  No, he's a thatcher!

The infamous 'wall-slam'.

A classic pose, missing only Hamish.
.
E-dog, in fine E-dog form.

We spotted some neat critter-sign dealies in Japan-town, and on closer inspection, I think the first one is a tanuki, a mythical Japanese badger with big balls that goes around impregnating peasant girls.  I'm actually reading a book about tanukis right now.  I love bugging E-dog about his wacky hairdon'ts, at least he didn't  have the front and back all gelled down, like last time.  Yikes.  We found some Triple X and played charades one night in the Safari Room, a la 19th century.  "I say, he's a chimney sweep!"  Why is the text all centred like this?  I don't really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment