Wednesday 13 February 2013

Eat and shit, shit and eat

  That's what I do.  I also take pictures of food that I eat and talk about it.  For instance, I ate a slice of veggie from Double Pizza as I walked down DeMaisonneuve today.  The only way to eat a slice of veggie from Double Pizza.  Guess what?  I took a picture of it.  Oh, I'll put it up here soon.
  Here's a picture of a massive club I got after some birding with Dance.  The thing was a monster, and it put the hurt on me.  Halfway through, my eyes were glazing over, and I looked around nervously, knowing I couldn't finish it.  Should I get a doggie bag?  No, that's weak.  Do I leave it?  No, the starving Chinese kids.  Fuck it, I just closed my eyes and powered through, and I spent the rest of the evening groaning and drifting in and out of consciousness.  It's my right, no, my duty, as a red-blooded North American to behave in such a manner.  I also drank a can of Coke, because a can of Coke is the best.
  In other news, I'm putting serious thought into heading to Siberia for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment