Thursday 14 May 2009

Dreamz


Had an odd one last night. I was in a department store of some kind, and I took off my shoes for some reason. When I came back a few minutes later, the shoes were gone. I spotted a blond lady scuttling off with my shoes. I ran after her and grabbed her sleeve. "Those are mine, you Swedish piece of shit!" I shrieked at her, intense anger and relief flowing through my entire body.
She shrugged and ran off, but then I realized that she must have some big Olaf boyfriend lumbering around somewhere. At the checkout, sure enough, there he was. He got up in my grill and I started grovelling shamelessly for him not to break my shnoz. "I love Sweden! Skol! I've been to Sweden! Sweden is really good!" I blathered. Nuts.

4 comments:

  1. Fucking weird one, that!

    According to dreammoods.com "If you dream that you lose your shoes, then it suggests that you may be searching for your identity and finding/exploring who you are."
    To be honest, I think that's bullshit.

    My dream last night was crap. I was playing on a gameboy in bureau de change. What is that supposed to be about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it an old school gameboy? Were you playing Tetris?
    Maybe my dream means that I secretly hate the Swedish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember what I was playing but it was definitely one of those massive, grey brick-shaped gameboys with the yellow/green screen. Keepin' it old school indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. I used to play Tetris on one of those every time I dropped a deuce.

    ReplyDelete