Tuesday 6 November 2012

Gangnam style socks again

  Hey Dance, these are the ones yr gettin.  I was gonna mail em to you, but I'll hand deliver them in a couple months.  Wait, wuh?  He's got bright red hair?  Gub it.
  I gave these out as prizes in the balloon-genitalia making and mummy-making contests at the Go-Yawn Halloween open mic.  What a drunken night.  Drunken.  I'd put up some pics, but it looks like everyone was too busy dancing with Bacchus to take any.  We played Monster Mash, Love Potion #9, Yoshimi, Bad Moon Rising, Time Warp, etc.  Oh, we had to play Dirty Old Town three times in a row - I love drunk Irish people.  In fact, I love all Irish people.  Good times.  I also love my beat up, ghetto little Franken-mando.
  I'm drinking powdered Korean coffee, blugg.

1 comment:

  1. Sock it to me! Fine, I can wait for in-person delivery, tho it saddens me that I can't hit the dance floor sooner sporting my Gangnam style hosiery. Also, glad that my Obama socks are still "de rigueur," I guess...

    ReplyDelete