Tuesday 13 November 2012

The time a garbage truck crashed into the river right outside my window

Wham!  Who put a river there?
Nah, he's dead, forget about it

Wait, he stirs, let's pop this off

Super ajosshi

Fuck dude, I'm a shitty driver.

Hey presto, boing!

Can I sleep here?  I'm just sooo drunk.

Is this gonna be forever?

C'mon brah, pretend like it's Friday night

Fuck, my head hurts

Thud!  Let's smoke, he's fine

Korean guys love to direct traffic

Here's my licence, pig

Is it cool if I drive?
Clean all that shit up, go on

If we all smoke and talk on our cell phones for 40 minutes it may just leave on its own, whadya reckon?
  That's what you get when you drink soju for breakfast, innit.  My favourite part was when it took the emergency vehicles almost 30 minutes to roll up.

No comments:

Post a Comment