Tuesday 16 March 2010

Dodged a yellow bullet


Looking at the yellow dust map this morning, I was glad I didn't live near Seoul anymore. If I needed more reasons. Seoul got whipped with ugly maroon dots - which means 'everyone stay inside'. Jeju dodged the yellow shit today, but I'm foolish if I think I won't be scraping the crap out of my eyes and whining about it in the near future. I hate yellow dust. It's no good. Oh, and yes I'm sure there are way better and tech-ier methods of capturing a screen shot, but I roll old school. No pillow cases for me, thanks, I use t-shirts. See? That's called rolling old school.

2 comments:

  1. tyrann-E-saurus19 March 2010 at 00:07

    text me the yellow dust website address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.airkorea.or.kr/

    But it only works on explorer, not on firefox. Updated realtime, which is nice.

    ReplyDelete