Tuesday 16 March 2010

Beck - Asshole



My old-school buddies and I used to spend way too much time huddled in the summer murk playing Scorched Earth while listening to 2 tapes - 'Daydream Nation' by Sonic Youth, and 'One foot in the Grave' by Beck. Those 2 albums are still firmly in my top 10. Top 10? Who am I, the nauseating John Cusack? Scorched Earth was a wicked game. You get 2 tanks apiece, throw some computer players into the mix, and wage VGA total war. If you'd earned enough bounty, the infamous Death's Head warhead was a game-ender when used properly, but a Heavy Roller was not to trifled with either.
Yellow dust = at yellow levels at the moment, but probably headed to a deeper shade of shit soon. Yes, I said tapes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNRB99tWz7c&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment