Monday 1 March 2010

Ghost Meat


Would make a neat band name. I haven't yet figured out what genre of music Ghost Meat plays. "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...GHOST MEAT!"
Still tired. Gonna start going to the gym with Cobain tomorrow - I hate stairmasters, so not sure why. I went to the gym for a whole year, ten years ago. After a few months I was stunned to look into the mirror and see pecs, big arms, and a six-pack looking back at me. It made me nervous. I don't think I'll last that long this time. I think I look better with an 'indie rock' body anyways.
Daejeon-Cheongju...still too tired to recount. Other than the fact that the only thing to eat at Cheongju airport is the officially the world's worst hamburger. I would call it a 'shitburger'. Took 3 bites, only because I was massively hungry. Looks like a rainy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment