Sunday 7 March 2010

Back to gunnin'





It's been a couple of months since Cobain and I went gunnin' with T-Halla. Wintry weather in the hills has precluded us scooting up there lately, and we just got out of the habit after a while. Turns out that a rebel faction composed of some of the younger members has split from T-Halla, and formed their own squad. The new rebel squad boasts many more members, and is allied with JSA, the other Jeju airsoft team, so they initially seemed to be the better option. We were told we had 10 minutes to choose which team we wanted to be a part of! That's some Hollywood shit right there. We hated being caught in the middle of such a complicated and emotional schism. We chose well - we stuck with the authoritarian and old-school (and possibly connected) Mr. Kim and T-Halla. We like the guys on the rebel squad, and hopefully the two teams can play a grudge match when things cool down, but Mr. Kim was always there for us.
We cabbed it out to the west side of the island and ate meat, drank beer, and played some sweet pistol missions in the 'close-quarter-battle' compound. The go-kart compound has been expanded to include a massive Zorb-ball pinball track thing, although it's not ready to try out yet. Gonna rock. Not used to the blowback slides on the pistols, I tore a few chunks from my hands, but I will survive. I felt bad when I capped one older guy square in the forehead. That's war. I'm a hard-ass! I roll with fat cash! I gotz skillz to pay the billz! Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment