Monday 22 March 2010

"Overdrink/Heavy-drunk"







These are two brilliant Konglish words invented by a couple of my Korean gunning pals from T-Halla. These naively shiny new words aptly describe the blurry night of soju, guffaws, soju, meat, soju, beer, broken glass, soju, ruckus, and soju of which I recently partook. Koreans love to raise a glass of the shite every few minutes and say some words, and it's rude to say no. Who wants to be rude? Not me. I kept saying "I feel fine! The soju does nothing!" all night. That is, until I woke up to find myself hanging out of a taxi's window, drooling. Then I'm in my apartment, and Cobain and new guy are there, shouting "Steal all his stuff!", and then I think I threw change at them and shrieked "Get outta heeeah!" Next, I thought I lost my phone, but couldn't move, so was unable verify this mistaken supposition. People - let me say this once, and never again: Don't fucking drink soju. Still not sure how the hoof-prints got on my ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment