Thursday 12 March 2009

The Korean Han Solo


Was frozen in carbonite-uh by Jabba the Hut-uh for an outstanding soju tab. He shot first.
The weather's been rainy as a dog on fire lately, which is ok, because I happen to like rain. Brings back memories of being 9 years old and alone in the green woods in an outsized military rain poncho, sitting on a mossy log a few feet back from a path, listening to rain hit my hood for an hour. I like being alone in the woods. That's not wrong, is it?
Had a disturbing dream the other day. I went and got impaired, then got a face tattoo - it was Buddy Holly's glasses, tattooed onto my face. I woke up (in the dream) and was like 'Oh no! How will I hide this from my boss?!'
Maybe this is repressed 'being stared at constantly' feelings bubbling to the unconscious surface. Whatever, nevermind.
Also a had an equally disturbing dream about watching NorkNukes roll in across the Jeju countryside towards me, like a scene from Dr.Strangelove, or Terminator III. Might have been due to my repeated listening to the song 'I Fuck Mountains' by Pink Mountaintops. Ominous and beautiful. Ok, whatever nevermind.

2 comments:

  1. Your father loved the woods so should you as well, I do and live in them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I THINK I know who this is.

    ReplyDelete