Friday 27 March 2009

Scoot Beaut Riot


So I FINALLY bought a scooter yesterday. Went up into JC early in the morn with J-dogz. Got a little 125CC Daelim white jobby. A real beaut scoot. The helmet is terrible-riffic. I hope it's a case of 'it's so bad it's good', because it's so bad, but it was the only one that fit. It might lead my fellow scooter gang members to give me the biker nickname of 'Speed Racer', or 'Cosmonaut'.
I started a scooter gang. The rule of biker names is that the name should be influenced by your bike, and you can't name yourself. J-dogz is 'Optimus', owing to the flat red grill on his new ride, coupled with his metallic blue full helmet. M-dizzles is 'Basketz', due to the large ugly basket on his little yellow bike. We were originally gonna call ourselves 'The Jeju Soggies Motorcycle Club', but I've just discovered another gang in our area calling themselves 'The Soggy Pirates', so we've got to find a new name. Our arch rivals are 'The Jeju Nass-t's'. We will solve all disputes with choreographed 1950's-style gang fights in back alleys. There will be plenty of synchonized finger snapping.
The reason that I don't have a pic of the bike itself yet is that I was too excited to take a pic yesterday, and the bike itself is still up in JC. I didn't have time to drive it back to the south side, so I'm gonna pick it up on Sunday. I'll take it on a nice long cruise down the scenic east coast. Should take a few hours, as I plan on stopping at the infamous 'Shit-Eating Wall' to take some pictures. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment