Monday 2 November 2009

Michelin Waldo


Would you believe it took me all day to find the ingredients for this tragic disguise? I never found a cane or glasses, as I'm broke. Yes, I'm still living cheque to cheque at my age. I also have t-shirts instead of pillow cases. Sadder still, I'm not the worst man-boy around, I know of worse. Halloween was ok, but I've had better. Lots of drama and vomit. Sadderer still, someone else was Waldo, some blonde on the north side. Some say that Wally is Waldo's true name, but if that's the case, then why is Waldo's arch nemesis called 'Odlaw', and not 'Yllaw'? Think you're so smart. Shit godammn.

2 comments:

  1. hey...Maps McGee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's not as if they sell posters in Korea. Seriously though, expect to see me at Santa Claus and Watermelon Sugar soon...

    ReplyDelete