Tuesday 17 November 2009

Sexy Halla


Halla Mountain is sexy, especially from the south side (the only good side). She's been looking extra sexy these days, with her snow.
I missed out on the Leonids meteor shower last night, due to clouds and sleep.
I went to an acupuncture doctor today, to have a look at my nagging cough (he looked right at it). Yeah, I could have gone to a big hospital quack, but he'd just violate all of my facial orifices with prods, hit 'shuffle' on his prescription-dispensing machine, and hand me 7 different and mostly useless pills (coincidentally all made by the same up-and-coming Korean pharmaceutical company). I'm not a fan of needles, and he was firing them into me like crazy. He flung them into my toes, wrists, gut, and neck. Neck. I lay there pretending to be calm. Now I've got some magic sachets of powder (deer fins and shark antlers mostly) that I'm meant to drink thrice daily. We'll see, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment