Wednesday 21 July 2010

Morn-ventures













Yeah boyyeee! Got some morning war-riding in with the boys. Paid another trip to the Japanese kamikaze airfields and Seotal massacre site on the southwest coast. Re-found the bullet I hid there over a year ago. I think it killed someone, so I can't keep it, lest the curse get me. It wouldn't be a trip to the kamikaze airfields without me getting everyone lost, so I obliged, in classic fashion. We forded the first mud puddle with ease, but the one up the hill was a moat, so we had to double back. We hit the beach after for a good hour of suicide ball and Euro-watching, where the battlecry seemed to be 'Got Milf?'. We're incorrigible. I'll say it again: I love scootin', and I love the beach. I also love the southwest coast of Jeju. My plans for tomorrow morning? You're right.
Hey you wanna know what will never get old? Sling Blade impressions.

2 comments:

  1. what are those structures in pics 8 and 10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concrete hangars just big enough to house a Zero.

    ReplyDelete