Wednesday 10 November 2010

Jeju fighting!

Didn't go to many Jeju United games this year - two to be exact.  The opener and the closer.  Just like an Expos fan.  Screamed myself hoarse hurling confusing obscenities at the Incheon ('TERROR AND TREMBLING'?) team.  I dubbed them the 'Incheon Dirts'.  Ended up a 0-0 tie.  Last year Jeju ended in 18th, whereas this year they ended in 2nd - booyeah!  Man, I'm such a tourist sometimes.



  Thinking of pissing off to Seoul for some weekend mayhem.  Oh, it would seem the G20 is in town this weekend.  Fuck.  If that ends up interfering with my debauchery I'm gonna be pissed.  Gonna bring my mandolin, looks like there's some kind of acoustic showdown going on.  I'll yelp like a dog.  Do you wanna hear me yellllllp like a dawg?  Yelp yelp yelp yelp!  Yelp yelp yelp!

2 comments: