Thursday 12 July 2012

KIDS LOVE BEEF

River- swollen and coffeed

  BEEF!  Yeahhhh beef!
  Rainy season is here, but it feels mega different from last year.  Last year at this time, I was blissfully unemployed on Jeju, hitting up Jungmun Beach with 2 talls and a small when it was sunny, or reading and drinking wine on the roof when it wasn't.  I was taking a little fuzzy dog on grand adventures.  This rainy season here on Geoje feels, I dunno, less magical.  Yeah, I just wrote that.  It just feels rainy and humid.  Period.  People always ask me about Jeju, and I tell them it was 'magical'.  Magic!  The grass in the past, greener I guess.  Always.
  Life though, feels immeasurably more...happy most of the time.  What has become of me?

1 comment:

  1. Fuck, Dance, I managed to delete yr comment, as the new Blogger interface is dumb. Million sorries. KIDSLOVEBEEF!

    ReplyDelete