Wednesday 1 April 2009

War Ride 1






The Jeju Soggies Motorcycle Club held our first war ride this morning. Out to Jungmun and back. We put our colors on for the first time - grey urban camo. I hit 120km bombing down a big hill - rock n roll freak out! I pulled up to Optimus at a light, and we looked at each other, grinning like idiots. "Being in a scooter gang rocks", said Optimus. "Yes it does", I said, as the light turned green. We revved our little engines, and sped into a hail of cherry blossom petals, sunshine, and crisp wind, carpe-ing the hell out of the diem.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a ride and cheap to use. Love the pics to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my scoot, and she loves me! Went for a 5 hour meander yesterday, exploring back roads and mysterious little temples on mountainsides, cruising back down with the engine off. Good times.

    ReplyDelete