Sunday 13 December 2009

I'm on a boat







After the car trouble, junkyard antics, soju factory shenanigans, and ersatz Nork village, the original purpose of the trip, fishing, was a bit anti-climactic. I ended up doing more birding than fishing. The captain was an asshole with a hideous, big red man-o-lantern face, and I quickly tired of touching shrimp. When we were done, we went to a resto and ate the fish. I dunno if they were lazy or what, but I'd never really seen a fish deep fried whole like that, guts and all. Not bad, a bit bony. I enjoyed eating the crispy fins, and I like his little tail bone. I pulled off Nemo's face, and looked at what was left of his face on his body from the outside. Then I looked at the face I had pulled off, from the inside. That doesn't make sense, but if was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment