Thursday 30 September 2010

Funny Clown Ice Cream


I don't care for lesser primates. Never have. Their bulbous red asses protrude like we give a shit, and they're rude. And freakishly strong. Mandrils, baboons, chimps, gorillas - I don't like any of you.
In other news, I was at the store today buying toilet paper (shit tickets), and Koreans were looking at me with shocked looks on their faces. I think they believe that foreigners shit in each other's mouths and wipe with t-shirts or something. What, I can't buy a platoon pack of tickets without getting the 'Who farted?' look? Fuck.
Another thing, at the airport in Vietnam I spotted some Koreans, as they're everywhere in Asia (dressing the same, sticking together, hiding from the sun, and eating at Korean restaurants every night - way to live the adventure, Koreans). They spotted me back and predictably said "Oh! Waygook saram!", which means "Wow! A foreign person!" I've got a news flash for you: You are in Vietnam, you are Korean, YOU are also a foreign person. I informed them of this in flawless Korean, and they looked at me like I was buying shit tickets. Eat my tits, Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment