Thursday 30 September 2010

I enjoy these skulls



So I was watching CNN...I know, I know, CNN is the bland voice of the corporations blah blah blah what the fuck ever. Anyways, I know it's a shoddy channel, but I watch it for the news vixens. Kristie Lu Stout has long been my favorite, with her raven tresses, little gangly arms, and the fact that she always looks directly at me and smiles goofily. This was challenged today, when I chanced to watch Anna Coren in action, purring about strife in India. Damn. She kinda outsmiled Kristie Lu, and everything I knew was shaken to the core. I'm lost right now, but I'll let you know how the final battle for my heart goes down. If you recall from last year, I sent KLS a shoebox filled with mummified squirrels, and never heard back from the coy thing. I might have to up my game with Anna. Taking suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. hello, my name is matt, and i dress like a lobster.

    ReplyDelete