Sunday 5 September 2010

Easily amused


Tuborg Green is one of the best beers in the whole entire wide world. Traditionally, and perplexingly, Denmark exported only Tuborg Gold, and the skunky Carlsberg. Well, when I saw Tuborg Green at Home Plus the other day, I about shit. Tastes gut in the Viking pinty Resolute got me in Iceland. Life is gut. I've got to get back to Denmark one day soon - it's been way too long, and life just seems to make a bit more sense there. Great beer, insanely gorgeous and smiley ladies, and a commendable tradition of eating delicious sandwiches. Sign me up.

2 comments:

  1. put a star next to this article.
    being a fellow beer snob (although ill drink c-ass at a pub on occasion) i thought this might perk you up. by by the way, you ever been to that jeju place?

    there's no apostle brau in daejeon!

    http://10magazine.asia/1466/the-beer-necessities-craft-beer-in-korea/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeju is only a myth. Hey, you like beer? I like beer. BTW, still finding mega-flakes all over the damn place. It's like the ghost of you.

    ReplyDelete