Wednesday 4 April 2012

Geoje randoms


First I tipped it over a few times, then I scruff-grabbed it.  It liked me, oh yes it did, oh yes it did!



Amadeus losing his shit at a heavy metal show in Busan

Beer pong.  Beer pong!  Beer pong?  Fuckin' Busan.

Under 'mayhem', the dictionary entry only features this picture


  A few nights ago I had a dream that I saw an owl.  That's all.
  I also realized that I have a reoccurring dream about my old 'Birds of Korea' guide book.  In this dream, I stumble upon inexplicably new sections in the book I've read countless times.  The new sections are filled with obscure animals, and I'm always concerned by the fact that I've never seen the new pages before, but, like most things in life, I shrug it off and amble forwards.
  I went to an island this morning.  The Barn Swallows are back.  Gonna look for more owl pellets tomorrow morn.  Vaya con Dios!

No comments:

Post a Comment