Sunday 24 June 2012

Invaders win! Invaders win!

I opted not to tuck this time.

Ping!  Another popup.

Livin the dream in the ROK.
The Reeser shits out a Korean guy
  I played in my second game with the Geoje Invaders yesterday.  It was hot as balls out, but we pushed through and beat our opponents, 'Breaktime', by the convincing score of 19-9.  Go us!  I've been getting better, making some solid D plays, and stealing bases and shit.  My hand hurts from batting.  Poor hand.  Poor me.
   I'm pretty quiet and intense when I play sports, so I think I'm seen as the strange quiet guy who takes pictures of dead birds.  I can live with that. It'd be cool to have some friends come out and support us and get rowdy, but the games are always at 8am on Saturdays, soooo that's not happening.
  Oh yeah, in a typical twist, we printed out the names on the backs of our shirts in Korean, whereas the Korean teams chose to print theirs out in English.  Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment