Wednesday 1 August 2012

Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose

  This song shuffled in today as I was cowering my way through a crowded Home Plus.  It made me insane, and I moshed and skanked through that piece like it was 1992, fucking everybody up.  Bodies went flying, as did elbows, as I shrieked and rampaged around until I found all of the items on my list and checked out.  Dental floss?  Check.  Shrieeeeeek!  Q-tips?  Check.  Aaaaiiiiieeeeeegh!!  Worcestershire Sauce?  On sale?  Sweet.  Blaaaaaghhhheeeeeek!  V8?  Awesome.  I think I'm gonna invent 'V9' and become a fuckin millionaire.  But yeah, insane song, always a classic.  I liked the early Soundgarden cuz they looked like creepy dirtbags, and the bassist was mental.
  Two awesome things happened to me the other day.  An otter hissed in my face - like right in my face, I could smell its swamp breath.  I was mostly upside-down at the time.  Then I saw a shooting star.  It went 'Ziiiiiing!'  Delightful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJgJri9bh9w

No comments:

Post a Comment