Tuesday 25 December 2012

Mainland birdin n ragin with JP

Korean photographers snapping away at glamour birds, while JP and The Doc observe the important birds.



Scenic Gimhae

Gim-hey!
Brambling

Dead cormorant

Dead cormorant 2

Squadron of live cormorants at dawn

White-tailed Sea Eagle

Swan Goose

Whooper Swan

Whooer Swan (immature)

  I had a shit week last week, and I needed a shit-kickin weekend.  I had one.  JP is a good person to know, he's the realest and kindest person I know, and he enjoys birding, the rock n roll, and he's been known to party every now and again.  And the Ewoks.  We lost touch over the summer, but we've hung a few times over the past few months.  Anyway, the weekend was sick in so many ways.  We met some sweet birds, got wind/frostburn at dawn, and got to hang with 'The Doc', who is ridiculously smart.  And I rule at darts.  Thank you, Mr. Patterson's grades 7-9 lunchtime darts club, thank you.  I am rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment