Thursday 20 December 2012

Shit-tickets dog-man

Stick ME in your arse!
  On the subject of shit, I'm stuck on shitty Geoje for x-mas, and not pleased about it.  I am pleased about the long-weekend of birding insanity that awaits me.  I'll be hitting up Gimhae tomorrow to meet up with JP, and we're gonna knock back some seasonal libations.  Then we'll sleep in through the morning rain and hit up a nearby mountain to check for Asian Rosy Finch.  Sunday will see us driving up to Junam with 'The Doc' and an old Irish guy, who must be awesome, cuz all Irish people are.  Then back to Geoje in time to be grinchy, for a night of drinking a bunch of Bailey's, listening to 'Fairytale of New York' on repeat, eating festive tuna on crackers, watching crappy x-mas flics, and yelling 'Bah humbug'.  I can't fuckin' wait!
  I had a good x-mas at home last year.  The year before that, I got food poisoning and watched movies all deliriously, but it was cool, and some folks were cool enough to bring me a little tree, and some other sundries.  Good ole Jeju, I miss the shit out of those days, I knew I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment