Saturday 1 December 2012

The time I pulled a speaker out of the ceiling and killed it


  This is old news, but I just re-found the pics.  So my apartment block has little speakers in each apartment so that some old man can talk directly into everyone's apartments at like 8 in the morning.  It's creepy, it sounds like he's right in there with you.  It's always completely pointless stuff, too.  "We will be turning off the water for 5 minutes today at 4 am", or "Make sure you  scrub your buttholes carefully with soap".  Anyway, I didn't put up with this shit for too long, and one hungover morning I was woken by this insanity, so I flew into a rage and went at the speaker with a butter knife and ripped it out.
  The crazy thing about Koreans is that they'll just put up with having an old man wake them up twice a week with pointless crap.  Shit like that will get you shot in some countries.  Shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment