Tuesday 16 February 2010

Another Bulbul


I think this one was berry-drunk. Gonna have a closer look at a yellowish mystery bunting I briefly saw the other day in a ditch. It kinda looked like a Black-faced Bunting, but had suspicious malar markings and overall jizz of a Yellow-breasted Bunting, which would be a thrilling lifer. Stay tuned for the riveting outcome tomorrow! I can't wait! Make it tomorrow now!
In other news, still cranky, but it's recoverable. A great way to start the week this morning. I open my door, and there's a plate of rotting Korean seafood next to my door, death fumes leaking into my apartment. This alone wouldn't normally have been enough to piss me off. What pissed me off was that the chain-smoking, girl-slapping, door-slamming, red-faced man-o-lantern that lives next door had this sitting next to his door for 4 days, and obviously kicked it over to my door. People often have dishes of leftovers sitting next to their doors, as Korean restaurants deliver food complete with dishes and cutlery, and return to pick it up later. Neat, right? Well, what this rocket surgeon failed to notice was that the dishes that arrived at his place on Friday were made of styrofoam. Why? Because most restaurants were closed for a few days because of Tiger Year, and nobody was coming back to pick up the dishes, hence the handy, dispose-of-yourself dishes. So shithead lets the food get rancid, and then kicks it over to my door. I kicked it right back to his. If he wants a war, he'll get one.
In general, the world would be a more pleasant and honest place if people learned how to own their mistakes, instead of passing the buck like a candy-thieving toddler.

1 comment: