Thursday 18 February 2010

Soggy randoms






Crankiness lowers, but I smell imminent yellow dust in the wind. What else? Still riding the knife's edge of being a birdwatching hermit. I sometimes find it hard to summon the energy it takes to mingle in a jocular and affable way with the expat youths, and play the inevitable games. Gotta stop sleeping in so damn much and get off me arse and do stuff in the morning, if it's the energy I lack. Hibernation stops now. Monday that is. Gonna be a big birding weekend. Still haven't checked out the mystery bunting. Might play an open mic on the weekend, if my homie will back up my mando with guitar. Watching a truly strange movie with Colin Farrel mumbling and unshaven. Drinking honey lemon tea. Not much else to report.

2 comments:

  1. that structure in the third pic looks like that building in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the new bridge to Saesom ('bird island'),and they defo copied the Burk Al Arab hotel in Dubai. Bird island holds no more birds - only massive quantities of migrating Koreans.

    ReplyDelete