Sunday 7 February 2010

#8 Cass 2X


-->Name: Cass 2X - 'EXTREME AND EXCLUSIVE BEER FOR THE EXPLOSIVE MINDS.'

-->Alcohol %:
2.9%

-->Ml:
355 ml

-->Price:
1,850 won

-->Color:
Light gold, beery.

-->Smell:
Sour crops.

-->Taste:
Sweet but hoppy and full-bodied, not bad.

-->Mouthfeel:
Thick, smooth.

-->Aftertaste:
Beer.

-->Celebrity that best personifies this alcohol:
Kristie Lu Stout (my fiancee).

-->Who drinks this in Korea:
Gosh, I have no idea. Maybe people who drink extreme shit like Mountain Dew and love to be extreeeeeeeeeeeeeme.

-->Would I drink it?:
Yep.

-->If so, where/when?:
It's a winter jacket-pocket beer.

-->Would foreigners enjoy it?:
Yep.

-->Overall: 8/10
(I'm appalled as well as surprised. I don't usually buy into anything 'extreme' or 'low alcohol'. I'm so angry with myself. I'm not sure how 2.9% alcohol can be characterized as either '2X' or 'extreme'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment