Monday 22 February 2010

The Sun's settin' fast...




...and just like they say, nothing good ever lasts. Holy crap, the weather in Sog is out-of-control nice, gonna be 18 by week's end. I've been driving around in shorts. I enjoy driving back from the beach in boardies in the summer. Reminds me of 'Freefallin' by Tom Petty, with a single consonant change. Didn't end up playing open mic, gonna kill the next one. The Christmas tree is still shining bright, and I'm finding hard to find a decent lamp in this town. No dust from China yet, we'll see how that works out this year. This winter has been way milder than last. Sometimes I pound on tables, and it startles people. I feel like screaming from the rooftop, but for no reason.

2 comments:

  1. Has there got to be a reason?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never. People need to pound and scream if and when it pleases them, and others can be damned. Selfish is the new politically correct.

    ReplyDelete