Tuesday 25 May 2010

BUSAN! - Antics








We stayed in a classic Korean love motel (separate rooms, that's how we roll), which was ergonomically designed for extra-marital affairs, as they are. My natty dreads are in fact rope curtains designed to conceal cheating cars from prying eyes. Don't ask don't tell. Excited to get off the island for the weekend, we drank an inordinate amount of girly drinks - the battle cry for the weekend was "We are SO like the Sex and the City girls!" In other news, I had my 1st-14th mojito ever. Damn!
I've said it before, but I've definitely become a country boy, and I spent the whole weekend gazing up at tall buildings muttering "Daing, whudja lookit that-un!"
Anyways, we each got pretty messy-drunk at various points, god love us. At one point, one chatty bartender grabbed a microphone and announced to the capacity crowd, while pointing at me "He's a RACIST! A RACIST! He doesn't like Korean girls! He only likes white girls!" He got me good.

No comments:

Post a Comment