Thursday 22 December 2011

William S. Burroughs - The Junky's Christmas

Are we to accept these glib lies like a greased and nameless asshole?
  One of us in the gang bought Resolute a William S. Burroughs CD for Christmas one year.  Maybe it was a tape.  Or perhaps a wax cylinder.  'Greased' is pronounced 'Greazed', by the way.
  I blew out my legs and feet from excessive walking over the past two days.  As I trudged home today, my left little toe, always the rebel, decided to curve under its unsuspecting neighbour and silently slice the shit out of it with a merciless knife-edged toenail.  It was a bloody mess, and I knew it.  I didn't even want to take off my sock, but I eventually did, and my worst fears were confirmed.  A bloody mess.  Merry Christmas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDR9zULPcFk

No comments:

Post a Comment