Friday 25 January 2013

Kickin it with Yossarian

Breakfast bevvies
Reunited once again
Our favourite trick, it always works

Going for a D-T-O
Sweet Brutopia eats
  Everyone has a code name, it seems.  Yossarian and I go way back - way back to jumping into the Baltic Sea in our knickers in February.  He's the red-headed me.  We met up for some drinks, food, n nyuks yesterday, always a laugh-riot.  At Hurley's, he forced me to drink whisky against my will.  Whisky is the devil.  Last time I drank it I went crazyinsane, so I only had the one.  Shiver.  Grimace.  Then on to Brutopia for some XB, shuffleboard madness, and good eats.
  Then later/further on up to Schwartz's deli, for a medium fat sando, pickle, fries and black cherry.  That was yesterday, and I'm still not hungry in the least.  What a good fuckin' sando, believe the hype.  Drool sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment