Thursday 31 January 2013

War Museum

The museum ship has landed
Japanese WWII balloon bomb
Stern  Canuck paratrooper
I was surprised at how far east some of the balloon bombs got
Dig them dungarees
Canuck and Chinese kit
A cool-ass and empty room full of vehicles
German mini-sub
German remote-controlled bomb
Big ol Voodoo
Canadian jeep that got blasted in Croatia
A quad something

Sexy war bikes


German tank-bike
  While killing time in the O-dot I checked out the War Museum.  It's decent!  Not sure how it stacks up to the solid one in Seoul, but that one is free, whereas this one costs 12$.  No wait, with the taxes that comes out to 75$.  I hate the taxes.  Just give me the whole price the first time.
  Grumble.  Hey I'm trying to rant.  It doesn't come as easy here as it does in Korea, where hideous red-faced man-o-lanterns send wheezing gusts of rancid garlic halitosis past your headrest with alarming regularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment