Monday 14 January 2013

Lost balls of Geoje - Bonus


















  I'm a strange one!  Still sleeping a lot in the 514, at all wacky times.  Got some paperwork done today, exciting.  It's warm.  Can't get pics off my dumbphone, so no lovely pics of decadent food and snowy old streets yet.  Played Runt Hockey with Dance other day - 'Cup I WIN!'.  Gonna go...birding tomorrow.  Yes!  Apples and pears, but it could still be cool.
  So here are some more lost balls of Geoje.  Won't you find them a loving home today?  So many balls.
  Damn, I had a ton of dry, witty travel observations piling up on my way back, but instead of writing them down, I filed them under jetlag and I forget everything about my trip other than the fact that my ass hurt.  And I watched Expendables 2.  Wasn't the same without the Thunderbots.  I'll try to dig those up.  Had crazy effin dreams lately.
  Speaking of food, my poor body doesn't know what to do with all the fruit and veg I've been dropping into it.  No more daily tuna on crackers and endless triangle kimbap for this harfang, no sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment