Monday 13 July 2009

Thickass fawg







On the way to the shootin' yesterday we drove though sick thick fog in the foothills of Halla. I mean it was THICK. I was eating it. As we drove through the crap, hazards flashing, a strange thing occurred. At every intersection there suddenly appeared 8 tiny reindeer. Them, and Korean guys in red shirts, army hats, and ground-control lightsabers. We passed one every mile or so, and we were on a tiny back road. Where did they all come from so fast, all dressed the same like that? Why were they doing nothing, when obviously they were there to do something? Most looked at us with slack jaws, one smiled at us like we were treasure, and at least two yelled at us like we were going the wrong way. Later, Cobain saw a lady cop he liked.
KOTOR II update: I'm off Peragus, recovered the T3 unit, but was never able to free the trapped miners or find the smuggled blaster, as I didn't have enough experience to make mines using the workbench. I hate it when that happens. In other news I'm finding it increasingly hard to interact with actual humans - my thumb keeps trying to push the phantom 'communicate' button. PAUSE

1 comment:

  1. Is this what you have? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jBKKV2V8eU&feature=fvst

    ReplyDelete